Friday, September 30, 2011

How I'm Feeling {Week 6}


At the rate I'm going, I'm surprised I'm actually able to type this right now...

I'm so incredibly tired and feel like I'm running on empty 24/7. I have barely enough energy to get up in the morning, drag myself to work, make it through the day and drive home. Thankfully, I don't commute - I'd undoubtedly be asleep at the wheel. 

When I do get home, I'm so tired all I do is sit on the couch. This is particularly difficult for me to deal with since I'm such a busy body by nature. I hate sitting around and loathe having nothing to occupy my time. This is by far the most my butt has touched our couch since we've had it. It's taking some getting used to and I'm told its "good for me". If that is the case, I'm guess I'm fortunate that I don't have enough energy to do anything about it. 

{sleepy}

No comments:

Post a Comment