Friday, October 28, 2011

Checking In {Week 10}

How far along? 10 weeks.
Total weight gain: 2 pounds total (no change from week 9)
Maternity clothes? Ew.

Stretch marks? Not yet. And hopefully never!
Sleep: Pretty awesome!
Best moment this week: Enjoying the feeling of going to bed at 8:00 on a Friday night.

Miss Anything? Sunday brunch. Sure, I can go to brunch, but I can’t really GO to brunch.
Movement:
 None yet. I’ll be waiting for at least 6 more weeks on this.

Food cravings: No thanks.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Everything. Smells especially (refer to my “Crazy Pregnant Lady” blog entry for more details).
Gender: ???
Labor Signs: No.

Symptoms: I feel like a broken record.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy!
Looking forward to: Halloween! Just because I love passing out candy to the kiddies!

No comments:

Post a Comment