Friday, October 21, 2011

Checking In {Week 9}

How far along? 9 weeks.
Total weight gain: 2 pounds total (up 2 pounds from week 8—whoa!)
Maternity clothes? Ew.

Stretch marks? Not yet. Any kind of secret, witchcraft or mystical power to keep these away would be much appreciated... trying to prepare for the future.
Sleep: Amazing. I could get used to this.
Best moment this week: Telling some friends! 

Miss Anything?  Nope!
Movement:
None so far.
Food cravings: Mexican food. This was my first ever semi-craving. Although, I eat Mexican food about 3-4 times a week so this could just be my brain telling me it’s about that time.
Anything making you queasy or sick:  The smell of alcohol.
Gender: ???
Labor Signs: No.

Symptoms:  Nausea and headaches. What’s new?
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! I’ve yet to experience any real kind of mood swing (outside of the ordinary).
Looking forward to: The day we can officially tell the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment