Friday, October 7, 2011

How I'm Feeling {Week 7}


I'm sad to report the wait is over. I'm officially nauseas beyond belief. As soon as I found out I was pregnant, one of the first thoughts that crossed my mind was actually a prayer. A prayer I would never, ever experience morning sickness.  And, why is it "morning" sickness anyway?! Its hard to believe that I'm the only woman who experiences this feeling ALL DAY LONG. On a positive note, it has been limited to sickNESS and not SICK. Although I've yet to determine what is worse: constantly feeling like vomiting, or the act itself. I may never know....

A new friend has also entered my life: the pregnancy headache. Though we have had our battles, I'm happy to say that thanks to my sidekick Tylenol, my friendship with headaches easily subsides. Nonetheless, I hate them.

Still tired as ever. I'm averaging about 11 hours of sleep nightly and couldn't be happier. Being exhausted is starting to grow on me. I'm getting the best sleep of my life these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment