Friday, November 4, 2011

Checking In {Week 11}


How far along? 11 Weeks
Total weight gain: 2 pounds total (no change from week 10)
Maternity clothes? Ew.
Stretch marks? No sir.
Sleep: Pretty good. It’s been so-so in the early morning hours. Michael gets up for work at 4:00 and I don’t have to be up until 7:00—I’m finding I don’t completely go back to sleep during those 3 hours.
Best moment this week: Telling my friend Sarah. I’ve been telling everyone in person and Sarah and I repeatedly had to reschedule our brunch date. When we finally met up on Sunday I was able to break the exciting news
J
Miss Anything? Afternoon pick-me-ups. I crash around 2:00 (like most people), but can’t rely on any form of caffeine to help out L
Movement: Still too early.
Food cravings: Its so difficult to even eat at this point yet alone crave anything. I yearn for the day I want a pickle.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Eating. I’m sick after each meal.
Gender: ???
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms:
 Just lots of nausea!!!!
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Sick masquerading as happy. While I’m ecstatic about my pregnancy, I’m so sick most of the time that it’s difficult to be really peppy.
Looking forward to: Feeling normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment