Friday, November 25, 2011

Checking In {Week 14}


How far along? 14 Weeks
Total weight gain: Zero! (Down 1 lb. from week 13)
Maternity clothes? No, thank goodness.

Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Could be better :/ My frequent visits to the bathroom aren’t helping.
Best moment this week: Entering the 2nd trimester!
Miss Anything?  My friend Katrina.
Movement:
 Not yet.
Food cravings: Bagels and cream cheese and pad thai. Separately, not together.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Gender: ???
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: The headaches are not subsiding L
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: I’m going to go with moody this week. My flip outs have reached an all time high. I should use this moment to apologize to my husband.
Looking forward to: Taking a picture for our Christmas card so we can announce our little present via mail. 

No comments:

Post a Comment