Friday, December 2, 2011

Checking In {Week 15}

How far along? 15 Weeks
Total weight gain: 1 pound! (Up 1 lb. from week 14)
Maternity clothes? 
No. And I’d like to keep it that way. I have, however, received a belly band from Kristy & Paul, which is coming in handy for work!   
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Pretty darn good.
Best moment this week: Spending Thanksgiving with family.
Miss Anything?  For the first time, I actually missed having a glass of wine.
Movement:
 Not yet.

Food cravings:  Garlic bread.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope!
Gender: ???
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: I’ve had a minor cold this week... blah!!! Thank goodness I had a flu shot.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Pretty moody. Actually, my anxiety levels are rising. I’m finding myself worrying a lot—about anything and everything. This is not typical for me.
Looking forward to: Baby’s first Belmont Shore Christmas parade on Saturday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment