Friday, December 16, 2011

Checking In {Week 17}



How far along? 17 Weeks
Total weight gain: 3 pounds! (Up 1 lb. from week 16)
Maternity clothes? Getting closer and becoming more depressed about it. My prediction is by the end of December I will have succumb to nothing but elastic waste pants.

Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Not very good. Needing more sleep these days.
Best moment this week: My bump! It’s slowing growing but I love how it’s now apparent I am pregnant from the exterior!
Miss Anything?  Champagne.
Movement:
 Not yet. It should be about another week! I’m so anxious for this!
Food cravings:  Trix cereal (really random) and chocolate shakes.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Telling work. It’s an anxious feeling that just hangs out in my gut!
Gender: ???
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: A new and pretty embarrassing one that I will not even describe.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Moody. My flip outs have gone from infrequent and mild to off the charts. I’m a mess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment