Friday, December 23, 2011

Checking In {Week 18}



How far along? 18 Weeks
Total weight gain: 6 pounds! (Up 3 lbs. from week 17) Whoa!
Maternity clothes? It’s official. I wore my first pair of maternity jeans on December 21st, which incidentally came in handy because I stuffed myself silly at our company holiday party. 

Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: So-so. 
Best moment this week: 18-week ultrasound! We have some amazing pics to share... stay tuned!
Miss Anything?  The holidays are hard without wine. 
Movement:
 Starting to feel a little rumbling and some minor cramping, which should turn into full movement by next week or so!
Food cravings:  Rainbow sherbet ice cream. 
Anything making you queasy or sick: I had a salmon filet the other day and that didn’t go over so well.
Gender: ???
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Nothing out of the ordinary this week.  
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Still a little moody but the holiday spirit is counterbalancing my crabbiness.  


Here's a photo of me in my favorite Christmas night shirt... it's a little snug, but so comfy!

No comments:

Post a Comment