Friday, January 27, 2012

Checking In {Week 23}

How far along? 23 Weeks
Total weight gain: 11 pounds! (no change from week 22)
Maternity clothes? A hodgepodge of regular and maternity clothes. I finally invested in some "professional" maternity wear as my go-to Banana Republic suits are no longer an option :/

Stretch marks? No! And, I'm doing everything possible to prevent them!
Sleep: Could be better, but I'll take what I can get.
Best moment this week: I got the best news from one of my best friends!!!!
Miss Anything?  A day without a headache.
Movement:
Baby likes turning tricks in my belly. Movement occurs every night before I fall asleep and usually every afternoon around 2:00.
Food cravings:  Bagels and cream cheese and turkey bacon.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Chicken.
Gender: ???
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: The usual suspects - headaches, crankiness (although it's getting better), hair falling out, nasty bleeding gums... the list goes on.
Belly Button in or out? In.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy. The move was a bit stressful, but we're getting more and more settled each day. 



As you can see in my photo, I still fit into my FAVORITE t-shirt... Jimi's afro just keeps growing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment