Friday, February 3, 2012

Checking In {Week 24}



How far along? 24 Weeks
Total weight gain: 12 pounds! (1 pound up from week 23)
Maternity clothes? Still wearing a combination of regular and maternity clothes—a couple pairs of jeans actually still fit!!!

Stretch marks? Nope, still in the clear.
Sleep: Terrible lately.
Best moment this week: I really like being able to say that I’m 6 months pregnant... sounds so much better than 24 weeks!
Miss Anything?  A frosty cold beer would be nice.
Movement:
 Baby is moving around all the time. The kicks are becoming stronger and stronger.
Food cravings:  Cereal, Mexican food, and I should probably throw in cupcakes because I think I ate about 5 this week.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing is making me physically sick but I still have no desire to go anywhere near a piece of chicken. Fish isn’t sounding so great either.
Gender: ??? We will see come February 25th!
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: My hips have started to ache pretty badly. It feels like arthritis (or at least what I understand arthritis to feel like). Just rolling over in bed has become somewhat painful. And, because one hip hurts more than the other I’ve started to walk with a slight limp! Ha!
Belly Button in or out? In! From what I’ve read it should have popped out by now.
Wedding rings on or off? On. So far my fingers haven’t become the slightest bit swollen.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! We’re going to find out the sex of the baby on the 25th of this month and overall I’m happy but still have mixed feelings about it. Guess I’ll have to get over that pretty quick-like!

1 comment:

  1. Don't worry about that frosty beer...I'll take care of that for you!

    ReplyDelete