Friday, March 2, 2012

Checking In {Week 28}


How far along? 28 Weeks
Total weight gain: 12 pounds. For those keeping track, I have not gained any weight in about 4 weeks... most of it attributable to being incredibly sick.

Maternity clothes? They are definitely a part of my wardrobe.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Codine helps I can tell ya that.
Best moment this week: Finding out we're having a sweet baby girl! Our gender revealing party was over the past weekend :)

Miss Anything?  As excited as I am to know we're having a girl, there is still a part of me that really misses the element of being surprised.
Movement:
This girl is ACTIVE!
Food cravings:  Pasta and Oreos.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Ehhh. Nothing new... same old stuff.
Gender: GIRL
Labor Signs: No

Symptoms: Hard to tell being sick as a dog. All I can think about is how badly I want to lose this annoying cough and aggravating congestion.
Belly Button in or out? In! And it itches!
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Happy! Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment