Friday, March 9, 2012

Checking In {Week 29}


How far along? 29 Weeks
Total weight gain: Since our home scale broke and the one in the employee restroom tells untruths, I've decided to only report on my weight after I return home from my doctor's appointments every 2 weeks. Stay tuned for Week 30, hopefully I will have gained weight by then!
Maternity clothes? Pretty much living in my maternity jeans, but all other clothes still fit!

Stretch marks? Still hanging in there without any to show for. But, if they're coming, they're coming... not much I can do about it.
Sleep: Terrible lately. I finally bought a body pillow and it helps when I'm laying on one particular side... unfortunately, it does not work well for those who toss and turn like myself.
Best moment this week: My 30th birthday! I really have embraced turning 30 for a long time, but never as much as I have since I've been pregnant. It's just an amazing feeling when everything seems to be falling into place and happening at the right time. My wonderful friend Lauren had us over for a birthday dinner on Wednesday and that pretty much made my week!!

Miss Anything?  The birthday was a little difficult to celebrate without a little champie, but that's a given. I actually kind of miss seeing my feet. I can only look at them when I put them up!
Movement:
 Baby girl is a serious kicker. Very regular movement is occurring now and I love it!
Food cravings:  McDonald's McFlurry's. Never thought I'd see the day.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Chicken, chicken, chicken. Get it away from me.
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: No
.
Symptoms: Still really restless legs. It's a really terrible thing I don't wish upon anyone.
Belly Button in or out? In! I can't believe it has not popped out yet. And, although I haven't gained any weight, my belly is growing based on the measurements the doctor takes so I thought I would definitely have an "outie" by now. Maybe in another week or so...
Wedding rings on or off? On. Still no trouble in this department.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! I've noticed most of my mood swings have subsided... most. Either that or my husband has lost all energy to even comment on the topic.

No comments:

Post a Comment