Friday, April 6, 2012

Checking In {Week 33}

How far along? 33 Weeks
Total weight gain: 19 pounds (up 2 pounds from Week 32)
Maternity clothes? Yes.

Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep: Ok. All I want to do is what I can't... sleep on my back!
Best moment this week:
It probably would have been our tour of the hospital, but we totally forgot about it and missed out. Time to reschedule!
Miss Anything? Working out. I've been dying to get back to my spin classes.
Movement: All the time, I can't get enough!
Food cravings: Candy. Probably because of all the Easter baskets I've been prepping.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nothing new. Still the same old stuff... chicken and fish.
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: No
.
Symptoms: My inner thighs are taking a beating. Feels like I've pulled my groin!
Belly Button in or out? In! Hard to believe!

Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! Happy! Happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment