Friday, April 13, 2012

Checking In {Week 34}



How far along? 34 Weeks
Total weight gain: 19 pounds (no change from Week 33)
Maternity clothes? Ughhhh.. I'm so uncomfortable in everything, even maternity clothes!

Stretch marks? Not yet :) I hear a lot of women get them once the baby drops. I'm still holding out for them never appearing at all!
Sleep: So-so. Could be better, could be worse. But, I'll take what I can get!
Best moment this week: All of the movement from Baby Girl... she's very active and I'm loving it!


Miss Anything?  A night's sleep without having to get up and pee!
Movement: A whole lot of movement... kicks, flips, turns, punches. I love it!
Food cravings:  French fries. Not sure I can legitimately blame this one on the pregnancy, but I'm gonna roll with it.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Anything related to an animal. Get it away!
Gender: GIRL!
Labor Signs: No
.
Symptoms: Very sore muscles. Each day feels like my body has been through a serious workout... if only I had the results to go along with it!
Belly Button in or out? In! I still can't believe it!
Wedding rings on or off? On. Having a little trouble with the rings but for this week they're still on.

Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy! I am extremely sensitive however.

No comments:

Post a Comment